If you’re looking for a new challenge, a new career or even a new company to work for, then we have the job for you. We want to speak to web developers, in the North East, about joining the Creativehill team.
Based in our Newton Aycliffe office, you will put your mark on the digital world while working for an innovative and sector leading agency.
As a web developer working in our studio you can expect to work on a range of projects across the leisure, lifestyle and hospitality sectors while being responsible for the digital delivery of our clients needs. We are looking for a presentable, personable and professional individual to work with our internal team and our customers to create award winning digital solutions. Your role will include the development of new websites supplied by our design team, modifying existing websites and developing digital solutions to complex problems.
Web Developer Requirements:
- Existing experience and understanding of standard development procedures including responsive design, cross browser compatibility, general web functions and compliance.
- Effective communication within a team and with customers.
- Experience in planning web projects to develop a cohesive solution.
- Strong grasp of security and compliance principles and how they apply to digital projects.
- Experience in CMS development including Wordpress and Laravelle.
- Effective project and time management.
- A Full UK driving licence and the ability to go off-site.
- A passion for all things digital and the willingness to grow.
Sound interesting? If you can deliver all of the above and want to bring your personality to our team, we want to talk to you! As a web developer at Creativehill you can expect:
- A Competitive Salary
- 4 Weeks Annual holiday
- Bank Holidays and your Birthday off
- Shut down at Christmas
- Flexible working
- And most importantly, being able to put your mark on the digital world.